Friday, October 26

Seven

Sometimes I worry. Sometimes I worry that I do not have her patience.

Don't know whether its simply my body telling me to catch up on my rest, but i get so tired...and not just physically. Choose from the following options: A) mentally, B) emotionally, C) spiritually, D) all of the above.

Don't know whether its just seasonal. It is the point when we indulge in our familial bonds and catch up to our realities, all different passages yet forever intertwined. I lay my head but the pillow sinks too much.

Imagine yourself, another body, another life, another soul. Would you take the paths you have chosen thus far? Give and take. Ask and answer. Stay and leave. Live and not. Trust and abandon.

Love. An organic curse that pulls our heart to make choices blind. It pushes and pulls with reasons never clear. Funny how it drives us every day but nobody can help us understand.

Serendipity. Fate. Grand masterplan. Fuck.