Monday, October 1

Dear Beloved

My goodness how long it has been since the first time we met. I can't truly say it was love at first sight, even though you are indeed a sight to see. I am an emotional person, which I admit i do try hard to hide. I consider myself a perceptive person, and yet many times I fail to learn what is on your mind. You intrigue me my love, sometimes to a point of infuriation that I try to discover what lies beneath.

Thus far in our long romance, I have settled on the fact that I will never fully understand you more than any man can truly realize a woman. This does not mean that I surrender to the unknown, simply that I will continue my pursuit of this knowledge til my dying breath. I promised once and frequented reminders that I will take care of you for as long as you allow and I intend to keep this promise, for now and ever more.

Nothing can truly compare to what I feel for you. No chambers of time, nor steel segments can encompass the depth of emotion I have with you. All the words in the world can be verbose enough or validate my heart's desire. But I give these to you freely as inklings of the joy you bring to me in this life.

I hope you believe that I love you sweetheart with all my heart, body and soul. I thank your parents for bringing you on this date those years ago, onto this lonely Earth. I thank you for choosing this path which has led you to me. And I thank God for allowing me to have you by my side all this time. Never a regret have I considered in this journey of ours. You bring me a certain calmness, the value in my life I can never compensate.

Happy Birthday my darling! My best wishes are for you. Know that I will always be behind you,and more importantly by your side holding your faith, in every endeavour you wish to achieve.